Usual Great Service From Victor, Lou, and the gang at WWC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought an interesting Jason Fox Pectinia from WWC, and the box was packed well and arrived to me in great shape. As usual, World Wide Corals sets the standard for excellent Customer Service and attention to detail.

Keep up the great work guys. Thanks again.
Dave

scrapz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can we see some pics, congrats on your pickup

OP
OP
Acroholic

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank lights don't come on until 6 pm, so let me see how it is doing tonight. I may wait and give it a chance to get settled. It arrived in great shape. This is the Space Invader Pectinia, which has been going around the West Coast for a while.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought an interesting Jason Fox Pectinia from WWC, and the box was packed well and arrived to me in great shape. As usual, World Wide Corals sets the standard for excellent Customer Service and attention to detail.

Keep up the great work guys. Thanks again.
Dave
Glad that it arrived to you in top notch condition. Dave I do not think that everyone knows how rare and special the JF Space Invader Pectinia really is. And now you have it!!!!! As always Dave it has been a pleasure doing business you. Would love to see your frag in a year from now, please take good pictures.

Thanks from the entire WWC Crew

aceklub11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
grafted simplex acro

Hi Guys, I was wondering if I see a pic of you mother colony.....thx nice pectina

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ian it was me Lou typing not Vic. He had the day off yesterday. Yes you are 100% correct it is originally from Stryker. The coral definitely had been around Cali for quite a few years. Dave (Acrohloic) was also aware of it originally coming from Stryker, Victor informed him during a prior phone conversation. It is on the Jason Fox page of the WWC site for sale, but not originally from Jason Fox.

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Lou, I'm just breakin balls :D

Technically that's not even correct, it's originally a TATS coral, same place that the rainbow magic chalice came from when you guys were out here for CFM last. Unfortunately though, they lost their colony :(

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Lou, I'm just breakin balls :D

Technically that's not even correct, it's originally a TATS coral, same place that the rainbow magic chalice came from when you guys were out here for CFM last. Unfortunately though, they lost their colony :(
All good Ian!

Props to TATS for bringing to the hobby two killer pieces

OP
OP
Acroholic

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost power for 7 hours this morning. Thank goodness for portable generators.

Wherever it comes from, I said Jason Fox because it came to me via Jason Fox via WWC, it is a nice piece. Reminds me of a hydnophora but with a mustard yellow eye. I likee!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back