Utter Chaos and others Reduced Prices!!

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 available $50 pp
8a01247f-1.jpg


Rasta 4 Polyps $60
Zoas-2.jpg


Captain America (On Left) $15 a polyp
Unbelievable Paly (On Right) $15 a Polyp
Or I Can do a plug with One of each $40 (1 Unbelievable, 1 CA, 1 Nuc Green, 1 Purple Death)
b482c733.jpg


Diversity Favia $50
3e5ff7fc.jpg
 
Last price drop before I trade locally
$40 for the last polyp of UC
$50 for 4 Rastas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new