Utter chaos & more coming up for the swap

Aaron Gustafson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
418
Reaction score
75
Location
Seattle, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from the Chattanooga club but will be up for the swap with some frags in tow. I'm mainly interested in trading, but would consider selling as well. Here's what I'll have:

6 frags of utter chaos ($40 ea)

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1395832681.489283.jpg


2 frags of Devils Armor plays ($20 ea)

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1395832698.684789.jpg


3-4 frags of WWC Now & Later Gators ($20)

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1395832762.012984.jpg
 
As far as trades go, I'm looking for

* SPS (digis, acros, etc) with a red or yellow base & pink or blue polyps
* Zoas and rics that are primarily yellow, light purple, or teal (mega minions, yellow fever, etc. but no orange)
* Sparkle accented Zoas (CC Pink Ladies, etc.)
 
Thanks! Those are the mother colonies. The frags are relatively fresh cut, so they aren't much to look at… yet.
 
Hey don't give away all my zoas mine are growing just as fast as they can lol just playing around
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new