Utter chaos zoanthid

I got a three head frag from NiceWrasse about a month ago and I looked at it yesterday and I'm pretty sure there are 3 more heads growing on it.
 
9532b2ab.jpg
 
I know im a newb around here but that has to be one of the most beautiful ive seen..... Really nice

Adding to my mental list of wants when time comes haha
 
Here's mine from a month or so ago .Starting to blossom lol
hanyputu.jpg
 
Well shoot this whole time I thought I had some utter choas......now im not thinkin so.
 

Attachments

  • 20131014_190957.jpg
    20131014_190957.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 299
  • 20131014_191040.jpg
    20131014_191040.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 299
I will post some up tonight once home from work, what section shall I post them up in?

If you have mostly zoas do it on the zoanthid section. If you have a mixed reef do it on the members tank section.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new