UV Bulb

SilverGryphon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
104
Reaction score
63
Location
Belfair, Wa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, my LFS did a rummage sale of used equipment and I picked up a nice Coralife 18W turbotwist 6x for a good price. I'm looking for a new bulb (I don't know how old the one inside is) and found a Phillips brand replacement that is waaaay cheaper than the official coralife one. This one calls out the particular UV fixture out in the description. Think it'll be good?

https://www.bulbamerica.com/product...csbwtM_Zm1Qx_oFM1OCQjta8hLx1IpihoCzroQAvD_BwE
 
So, my LFS did a rummage sale of used equipment and I picked up a nice Coralife 18W turbotwist 6x for a good price. I'm looking for a new bulb (I don't know how old the one inside is) and found a Phillips brand replacement that is waaaay cheaper than the official coralife one. This one calls out the particular UV fixture out in the description. Think it'll be good?

https://www.bulbamerica.com/product...csbwtM_Zm1Qx_oFM1OCQjta8hLx1IpihoCzroQAvD_BwE
It’s certainly worth a try! If it doesn’t fit, or doesn’t fire; you can always return it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new