UV light for Waterbox 65.4

aqua.reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
103
Reaction score
40
Location
longmeadow
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for recommendations on a UV light for my AIO 65.4. I was hoping I would be able to find something that i could connect to my return pump. Current return pump sicce 3.0.


Thanks
 
If it fits, I'd slip a $100 Green Killing Machine in the back and call it good.
 
I’m looking for recommendations on a UV light for my AIO 65.4. I was hoping I would be able to find something that i could connect to my return pump. Current return pump sicce 3.0.


Thanks
Did you ever figure out which UV you went with?
 
Checking in on this thread to see if you figured it out? I am trying to solve the same problem
 
I use the innovative marine universal UV light i put it on the second chamber. https://www.innovative-marine.com/s...erilizer-Water-Clarifier-Universal-p184825923 also unless you don’t care of running an extra pump and hose being visible you can try coral vue twist turbo uv light and hang it on the back outside and have one hose in the overflow chamber and another going into the return chamber. Too much form me kinda why I went with the IM uv light 😂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new