UV or not to UV that`s the question

Zenpandadiver

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Puerto Rico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 13w UV for a 75 gal tank that I haven't installed yet I have mixed corals and fishes in the tank. What do you guys recommend?? Please help!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new