• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UV sterilizer and Tunze refugium light

Item Price
$25-$90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Musictoyourhome

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Messages
126
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aqua Advantage/ UV 15 watt includes Syncra pump. No bulb. $90

Tunze Eco Chic Refugium 8831 LED
$50 used for a few months.

Inkbird temp controller. Includes probe.
$25 never used.

Pick up in 10983

914-263-0712 text


IMG_3081.jpeg
IMG_3082.jpeg IMG_3083.jpeg IMG_3084.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new