• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UV Sterilizer *NEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishmantim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad UV Sterilizer *NEW*. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

Aheadley147

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Im very interested in it. Whats the reason you never used it and are selling it?

OP
OP
F

Fishmantim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure. I have a 120g tank that was set up for filtration in my basement, while my tank is upstairs. I bought this UV sterilizer for that. Since then, I've had to make some changes in my home and have to move the filtration upstairs to set up under my tank. This LifeGuard sterilizer won't fit under my tank, so I can't install it. It's brand new, never been used. Still in box just as Pic shows. I only opened it to take pics. Tim.

Aheadley147

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure. I have a 120g tank that was set up for filtration in my basement, while my tank is upstairs. I bought this UV sterilizer for that. Since then, I've had to make some changes in my home and have to move the filtration upstairs to set up under my tank. This LifeGuard sterilizer won't fit under my tank, so I can't install it. It's brand new, never been used. Still in box just as Pic shows. I only opened it to take pics. Tim.
Ok. Ill take it.

OP
OP
F

Fishmantim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure thing. Please reply your email and I'll invoice you thru PayPal. I ship out next day after pmt made, to the address you have on PayPal. The $235 includes shipping. Once I ship, I'll add the tracking # into the PayPal invoice and you'll get a notification in your email with the tracking info. Thanks much, Tim

OP
OP
F

Fishmantim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 63 85.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.1%
Back