UV Sterilizer Recommendation

droidus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine 9 Watt Internal UV Sterilizer System with Power Head. It seems to be dead on me. It was bought back in 2020. I haven't used it much. Can anyone recommend a decent (preferably an internal) UV sterilizer for my biocube 32g?

Jonify

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine 9 Watt Internal UV Sterilizer System with Power Head. It seems to be dead on me. It was bought back in 2020. I haven't used it much. Can anyone recommend a decent (preferably an internal) UV sterilizer for my biocube 32g?
I used this one in the rear section of my RS Max Nano and it worked just fine. Bought a few replacement bulbs at the same time. https://www.aquatop.com/submersible-nano-uv-sterilizer-5w.html

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know you can buy parts for it right? Internal options are gonna be pretty slim...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back