UVL T5 Bulbs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank2379
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tank2379

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
656
Reaction score
177
Location
Aurora, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what happened with all the UVL bulbs? I can't find to much of them anywhere? Did they stop making them or are they just being phased out?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new