UXDesigner

uxdesigner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Pleasanton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I've been a member on this site for a while so thought I would introduce myself.

I have a Red Sea Max 250 running for about a year. DIY 48 Cree LED retrofit from Rapid LED. If you need LED's make sure you hit up Mike, great guy and great products! I'm in North County San Diego and an user experience designer, hence the screen name.

E049C365.jpg

A9B6372A.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R and post often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new