V tail grouper with hamlets

  • Thread starter Thread starter CLR2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CLR2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
136
Reaction score
41
Location
Clinton
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What are you thoughts about mixing a v tail grouper with hamlets? I have a 125 gallon fowlr that has a bunch of caves. I want to add a v tail grouper but I am not sure if it will get along with my hamlets. What are the temperament of the v tail grouper. The only thing I remember is years ago petco carried them and had 3-4 in one tank.
 
They’re in the same grouping with similar diet requirements. Should do well
 
I added the v tail grouper and it has been getting along with the hamlets for a few months. Hopefully they will remain this way.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new