V tailed or red flagged grouper

Ssdangeranger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
145
Reaction score
20
Location
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got him a few weeks ago and have tried everything live to feed him but we just won't eat. He watches it but isn't interested. What do I do to get him to eat
image.jpg
 
We had a grouper that was the same way. Tried everything, silver slides on a acrylic stick didn't even work. Live food did the trick.
 
I've tried live food. Ghost Shrimp rosi reds guppies everything but goldfish. Even raw table shrimp but nothing but him eyeing it
 
I noticed that our would eat krill from time to time if I dumped it in and walked away from the tank, was always the last to eat. Other than live food that's all it would touch. There kind of a weird fish. Always lurking in the caves but if a fish was out of line in our tank he would be the first to be in there face putting them in check. How long have you had him? What was the LFS feeding him?
 
Well you deff want to stay away from the gold fish. When feeding are you noticing any food left? Maybe he's eating but your just not seeing it. There very secretive fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new