Vacation sut down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

frog.pauley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to oahu for 2 weeks...power outage at home, apex went nuts! Luckily my son was tending to the tank for me and got most thing online....except the lights. My sky's are showing missing and have no idea what they are running at or when. Need help.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to oahu for 2 weeks...power outage at home, apex went nuts! Luckily my son was tending to the tank for me and got most thing online....except the lights. My sky's are showing missing and have no idea what they are running at or when. Need help.
Bumping this to find help, anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried to find your Sky light's IP on your home network to see if they are connected.

1 If not, you can always try to power cycle the lights by un plugging the lights and then replugging the light to see if the light will connect to the IP

2 I have had my power got out a couple of times, I have had to go into the setup menu on the Apex to see if the controller is connected to the network.

OP
OP
frog.pauley

frog.pauley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried to find your Sky light's IP on your home network to see if they are connected.

1 If not, you can always try to power cycle the lights by un plugging the lights and then replugging the light to see if the light will connect to the IP

2 I have had my power got out a couple of times, I have had to go into the setup menu on the Apex to see if the controller is connected to the network.
I have tried power cycling. I am now gonna try to check the ip. Thank-you I'll update as soon as I figure it out

OP
OP
frog.pauley

frog.pauley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So thought I got it last night..nope. I have zero control over my lights. They are on and running in some kind of cycle, but I have nonidea whatbit is. The app shows its running my program but it's not

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back