Vacation?

Okeewanfonokee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am headed to hopefully, sunny south Florida. I have family in Wellington and Homestead. Any cool fish stores there? I only know of a few in the Palm Beach area. If any of you have favorites please let me know.
I plan on going fishing on the Seamist party boat in Boynton, with luck more than once. Anyone wanna go fishing send me a shout. Last time I was out we had to move several times because crazy schools of trigger fish kept taking our bait. :D
 
I was chased out of the Keys when Huricane Charlie came thru.Nothing like paying 175 bucks to a nice hotel and they call you at 5am to tell you to leave. It is my luck that there will be a hurricane, dont think there is one on the radar yet, but some natural disaster will visit just cause im down there. If I buy a fishing permit, storm for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new