Valentines day sale!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skyhigh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skyhigh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
269
Reaction score
31
Location
MI.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Valentines day sale!!!
Hello CZ, since those of us at Cherrycorals are incurable romantics we have decided to have a sale on all livestock.

Enter coupon code valentine08 at check out and get 25% off of your entire order.

This offer EXCLUDES equipment, drygoods, and Profilux products.

Check it out www.cherrycorals.com

Just a few pic's of some of the sweet coral we have.

pack400012028Custom292028229.jpg

pack800012028Custom292028229.jpg

newalbum201042028729.jpg

chalis1111111100062028Custom29.jpg

chalis1111111100052028Custom29.jpg

chalis1111111100042028Custom29.jpg

chalis1111111100032028Custom29.jpg

chalis1111111100022028Custom29.jpg

bluezoo00012028Custom292028229.jpg

clowns0003.jpg
 
I am sorry I didn't see this post. I must have my profile setup wrong.

Anyway its in LPS/challice or in Skyhighspecials/LPS
 
Pat, Valentines day sale is over. Lots of deals on the site that don't require a coupon though.

I went in a week ago and reduced alot of acan's, acan packages, lobo's ect.... I took off anywhere from 10-40%
 
Haha alright it makes sense that the V-day sale is over. I will check it out, I love that pink and red fungia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new