Valentini Saddleback Puffer

LabradorGirl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering adding a Valentini Puffer to my crew. Also, on the list of new additions are a Golden Midas Blenny and a Royal Gramma. I would want to quarantine these guys before putting into my DT. My QT is a 10 gal. Would you recommend buying all 3 at once or splitting them up for QT? Also, are there any specific things I should do for these species while in QT?

I want to give them the best chance at life so I'd love to hear best practice type options as well as the more practical ones. Thank you so much for your help. :)
 
My Saddleback enjoys being read a good bedtime story before lights out. ;). Seriously, mine has a lot of personality and gets along with everyone. And it is funny seeing him wedged in the corner asleep at night.
 
My Saddleback enjoys being read a good bedtime story before lights out. ;). Seriously, mine has a lot of personality and gets along with everyone. And it is funny seeing him wedged in the corner asleep at night.
He has been on my wish list for a while. I love the fish with personalities! lol How long would you recommend quarantine for this species? Anything special I should do to give him a good start?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new