Value and Controllable Fixtures IN STOCK!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a TON of 120watt value fixtures and 16" 120watt controllable fixtures with our latest layout ready to ship. You can get the controllable fixtures HERE

And the value fixtures HERE

rockinzebra457

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
led

Is the controllable fixture that much better for growing corals or is it just that much more for the better name leds and a dawn /dusk cycle. What im asking is will the value fixture grow coral just as quick and good looking?

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the controllable fixture that much better for growing corals or is it just that much more for the better name leds and a dawn /dusk cycle. What im asking is will the value fixture grow coral just as quick and good looking?
They are the same as far as power goes. The main upgrades are the new design, optics,, heatsink, controller, and hanging kit. The value fixtures will grow corals just as well, but a lot of reefers like the ability to dim and control their lights, and the controllable fixture is the perfect fit for that purpose.

rockinzebra457

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are the same as far as power goes. The main upgrades are the new design, optics,, heatsink, controller, and hanging kit. The value fixtures will grow corals just as well, but a lot of reefers like the ability to dim and control their lights, and the controllable fixture is the perfect fit for that purpose.

The value fixtures can still be dimmed just by knobs correct?

Fishinizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many plugs do they have 1,2,or 3 I wanted to know becouse then I could set them to timers for sunrise and sunset and there much cheaper than the controllable untill I could afford the other.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many plugs do they have 1,2,or 3 I wanted to know becouse then I could set them to timers for sunrise and sunset and there much cheaper than the controllable untill I could afford the other.
1 plug for the whites and colors, one for the royal blues on the value fixtures. The controllable fixtures have only one plug.

Fishinizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 plug for the whites and colors, one for the royal blues on the value fixtures. The controllable fixtures have only one plug.
. Sorry to be annoying you but is there two or one dimming nob I'm just trying to see what will be best for me thank you also do you know what led colors the value one contains is there new due to the new single LEDs for sale in new colors? Also is there any updated fixtures or changes coming soon?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back