Vanloo's Lowboy Frag Tank Build

Tyler97

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
222
Reaction score
165
Location
Maricopa
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been out of the hobby for a year now while I have my house built and finally setting up a tank I have always wanted to give a try! Picked this tank up local for a great deal. First things I will be doing is sanding and painting the stand, replacing all the old hardware. I will be mostly growing high end anemones, zoas and mushrooms.

Happy Reefing!

 
Let the cleaning begin!
 

Attachments

  • 20220919_130822~2.jpg
    20220919_130822~2.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20220919_130715~2.jpg
    20220919_130715~2.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20220919_130659~2.jpg
    20220919_130659~2.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 54

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new