Vanu Bahari: 125 gallon reef

Photo drop from the frag tank of a portion of what we've got in fishless quarantine at the moment:

1000034800.jpg

I'm trying not fall more in love with this frag tank than I already have, because most of this stuff is destined for the DT. But I really like the way this is looking so far!

1000034782.jpg

Cyphastrea

1000034795.jpg

ORA ponape bird's nest

1000034801.jpg

Orange pavona

1000034781.jpg

Hidden cup coral (Phyllangia americana)

1000034802.jpg

Smooth star coral (Solenastrea bournoni)

1000034792.jpg

Oculina robusta
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new