• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Varios 4S used controller, power supply, float switch

Item Price
$45
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefLaw

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
233
Reaction score
62
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pre owned and working Varios 4s controller, power supply, and float switch. No longer needed since my skimmer is hooked up to a wave engine. $45 shipped.

IMG_6175.jpeg IMG_6174.jpeg
 
Pre owned and working Varios 4s controller, power supply, and float switch. No longer needed since my skimmer is hooked up to a wave engine. $45 shipped.

IMG_6175.jpeg IMG_6174.jpeg
Hi There, I take it. Please send me paypal info. THANKS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new