Varios2, Hydra 64HD, Reactor

Item Price
0-400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rshahnyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
688
Reaction score
215
Location
New Rochelle
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think it’s a sulfur reactor. Got it from a friend. - 100$

The varios 2 - 150$ shipped
The ai hydra 64HD - 400$ shipped



IMG_3624.jpeg

IMG_3625.jpeg

IMG_3726.jpeg

IMG_3727.jpeg

IMG_3728.jpeg

IMG_3754.jpeg

IMG_3755.jpeg

IMG_3756.jpeg
 
It’s a c-tech t-1 calcium reactor from aqua max. If I didn’t have a calcium reactor I would have bought this one from you. Good luck with sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new