• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Various Equipment - 30$ +

Item Price
$30 - $800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

thedon986

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have some equipment I need to sell that I got from a tank breakdown purchase. Working on getting back into reefing after a break.

-Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 500 - SOLD (Denver Metro only)
Will post pictures shortly. I bought this used but it turns out it looks absolutely too big and ridiculous in my office and I need something more around 70 gallons. My ceilings are 7.5ft down here and it just looks massive. It is about 3 years old and is is good shape. There are some scratches, mostly just one pane of glass, about 2-3 longer than 2". The sump glass rail that the ATO rides on has a crack but still seems fine structurally to hold the ATO reservoir, no damage to sump. All plumbing has been accounted for, but may need a new set of o-rings. There is a slight bow/gap on the back of the stand maybe 1/8", but I would address that before filling with water, should be able to be tightened up. I have been working on cleaning it out while it sits here but still needs some elbow grease.

It is in my basement office and there is a set of stairs to get it up so bring multiple people.

Any issues with any items below within 1 week after you purchase and I will refund since I have only briefly tested most of this stuff.

-BRS Dosing Pumps x3 and one not working - $30 each for working, free with purchase for the broken.
The tubing around the pump heads are due to be replaced.

-Maxspect Razor r420r 180w - $150 OBO (Denver Metro only)
Works fine, but one fan is broken. I have ordered a replacement from CoralVue which should be here in a few days.

-IceCap Gyre 4K with Wifi Controller - SOLD
Have an extra set of new paddles I think, is good shape. Thoroughly cleaned with citric acid.

-Ecotech Reeflink - $100 OBO
Have not powered it on to test but these things are kind of unbreakable. Any issues and will give refund.

Will ship everything except Reefer and Razor.

IMG-1085.jpg IMG-1084.jpg IMG-1082.jpg IMG-1083.jpg IMG-1086.jpg IMG-1090.jpg IMG-1089.jpg IMG-1087.jpg

Last edited:

alindell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang im like an hour south of you. That looks like a great deal. It's tempting

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 75.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back