Various Koralias FS****

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dowtish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
7,043
Reaction score
85
Location
Murfreesboro TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have koralia pumps for sale for the low low!

1 koralia evo 1400 $25

2 koralia (not evo) older model 750 $15
 
Will you bring it to the swap? I may get some money from selling frags and be able to get it off of ya.

edit: err...is it on your tank now or would it be easy to bring by there?
 
I can bring it to the swap, and we might just work out a trade. It is no longer in my tank, it just got a vinegar bath and a good scrubbing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new