• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Various reef equipment

Item Price
30-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jgao

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
137
Reaction score
24
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Various reef equipments. Free shipping over $100, otherwise $10 for shipping

PM IS KEY, am not monitoring the post

GHL 4-channel doser : $250

JBJ ATO : $50

1 cobalt 150w : $50
1 cobalt 75w : $40
1 cobalt 50w : $30
Take all cobalt heaters for $100

3 MP2 : $40 EA, take all 3 for $100

Hydor Smart Wave Controller: $20

Pick up available in fountain valley, CA 92708

IMG_5804.jpeg IMG_5787.jpeg IMG_5805.jpeg IMG_5807.jpeg IMG_5794.jpeg IMG_5783.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Is A80 tuna blue?
 
Is the Trident for sale or just in the pics?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new