• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Various Reef Tank Components for Sale

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I am now parting out my system. All items were brand new in June of this year. System was operational in July, and has to be sold due to unexpected long distance move. System was fully cycled, but never had livestock, so all components are disease and medication free!

Please see below and PM me if you are interested. Prices are inclusive of shipping unless otherwise noted. All items are available in, or shipped from, 94510 using UPS.

• Innovative Marine 200g DT – eurobraced, internal overflow; includes aluminum IM stand ($2,000, local buyers only, no shipping)
  • Trigger Sapphire CR 44 Sump w/ 3 filter socks ($500, $425 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Reef Octopus Regal 250 S Skimmer ($500, $425 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Reef Octopus Skimmer Auto Neck Cleaner ($100)
  • Reef Octopus 4” Waste Collector ($150)
  • Pentair 80W UV Sterlizer with Sicce Synchra 2.0 ($450 for local buyers only; too difficult to package well to ensure bulb and quartz sleeve arrive in tact)
  • Clear Water CW 300 also fed by a Sicce Synchra 2.0 ($500, $450 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Algae Grow Light for Fuge (I forget the brand, it’s a $25 light off Amazon) ($15)
  • Vectra L2 DC Return Pump (SOLD)
  • Tunze Osmolator ATO system (SOLD)
  • 20 gallon Seamless Sump 1R retromolded ATO reservoir ($125, $75 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • NEVER USED!: Reef Octopus CalReact 200 w/ Tunze Regulator and Solenoid and 5lb CO2 bottle ($750, $650 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • 4 – Ecotech MP40 wave pumps (SOLD)
  • 3 – Ecotech XR30 G5 Pro with Diffusers (less than 100 hours on each) (SOLD)
  • 3 - Ecotech XR 30 Rear Tank Mount ($50 each)
  • Eco tech 70.5" RMS light track ($75, $50 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • 2 – Finnex Titanium Heaters, 300w each (BOTH SOLD)
  • Neptune System (SOLD)
  • Neptune PM 1 module with pH probe ($100)
  • Marine Depot 6-Stage 100g/day RODI system with complete set of extra filters (SOLD)
  • About 200 lbs Fiji Pink Sand, comes in/with 32g brute trash can ($150, local buyers only - no shipping)
  • Various CaribSea Life Rock, mostly arches and pedestals (Prices below are for rock only and DO NOT include shipping. If you want these shipped you will need pay shipping and packaging)
    • 2 - 24" long arches ($150 each)
    • 4 - small arches ($50 each)
    • 1 - 16" tall tree pedestal ($150)
    • 1 - 16" tall multi level pedestal ($200)
    • 4 - ~8" rounded cave pieces ($35 each)
  • 1 Refractometer with calibration fluid ($30)
  • 1 Hydrometer ($25)
  • Hanna Instruments Testers (ALL SOLD)
    • pH
    • Calcium
    • Magnesium
    • Temperature
    • Salinity/Temperature
    • Alkalinity
    • Phosphate
How old is RO waste collector.....I believe I may want it. Also, can you send a photo of both.

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last time he was on was a over a month ago, when pressed for photos he went MIA. Hopefully if anybody actually sent any money to him that got what they paid for

Russell G

Meh...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last time he was on was a over a month ago, when pressed for photos he went MIA. Hopefully if anybody actually sent any money to him that got what they paid for
I bought a lot of items from him and everything came in well packed and in great shape. He did a great job communicating through the process and I was very pleased. I don’t know where he’s been but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a lot of items from him and everything came in well packed and in great shape. He did a great job communicating through the process and I was very pleased. I don’t know where he’s been but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.
Can you list everything you bought just to update the list so others aren't trying to buy what you bought.
Thanks

Steve S

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I am now parting out my system. All items were brand new in June of this year. System was operational in July, and has to be sold due to unexpected long distance move. System was fully cycled, but never had livestock, so all components are disease and medication free!

Please see below and PM me if you are interested. Prices are inclusive of shipping unless otherwise noted. All items are available in, or shipped from, 94510 using UPS.

• Innovative Marine 200g DT – eurobraced, internal overflow; includes aluminum IM stand ($2,000, local buyers only, no shipping)
  • Trigger Sapphire CR 44 Sump w/ 3 filter socks ($500, $425 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Reef Octopus Regal 250 S Skimmer ($500, $425 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Pentair 80W UV Sterlizer with Sicce Synchra 2.0 ($450 for local buyers only; too difficult to package well to ensure bulb and quartz sleeve arrive in tact)
  • Clear Water CW 300 also fed by a Sicce Synchra 2.0 ($500, $450 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Algae Grow Light for Fuge (I forget the brand, it’s a $25 light off Amazon) ($15)
  • 20 gallon Seamless Sump 1R retromolded ATO reservoir ($125, $75 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • NEVER USED!: Reef Octopus CalReact 200 w/ Tunze Regulator and Solenoid and 5lb CO2 bottle ($750, $650 for local buyers with no shipping)
  • Neptune System (SOLD)
  • Marine Depot 6-Stage 100g/day RODI system with complete set of extra filters (SOLD)
  • About 200 lbs Fiji Pink Sand, comes in/with 32g brute trash can ($150, local buyers only - no shipping)
  • Various CaribSea Life Rock, mostly arches and pedestals (Prices below are for rock only and DO NOT include shipping. If you want these shipped you will need pay shipping and packaging)
  • 1 Hydrometer ($25)
    • pH
    • Calcium
    • Magnesium
    • Temperature
    • Salinity/Temperature
    • Alkalinity
    • Phosphate
Hi Everyone,

• Neptune System (SOLD)
  • 1 Hydrometer ($25)
    • pH
    • Calcium
    • Magnesium
    • Temperature
    • Salinity/Temperature
    • Alkalinity
    • Phosphate
Is the tank and stand still available? Any pictures? Thx

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back