• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Various SPS for trade

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a shipment of various zoanthids and palys from an online store and my order was swapped with someone else's (they are resending my zoas soon). All of a sudden I have 8 sps corals that I don't know how to care for. I'm looking to trade them for practically any LPS (or zoanthids, but I'm pickier here as I already have a ton, I don't want to add just anything, need to save room for the good stuff). I'd really like a fungia or lobo. We can meet in the middle or whatever is convenient for both parties. PM me for my phone number if you are interested. Attached are several images when I first got them yesterday.

P.S. - while I am aware of the high retail price of SPS, I'm not looking for that, I'm looking for a fair trade (or even slightly less than fair for me, I just want to get some new LPS).

image1 (1).jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

JC reef superstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any idea the names or anything about them. I have some nice zoas or LPS I could trade. Have a sunny D colony and massive purple hornet colonies along with a lot of other high end zoas

OP
OP
ArowanaLover1902

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I think I've identified so far is a purple bonsai, pink pocillopora, a neon green stylophora, a stellata, maybe a spongodes, and a couple of acropora. They all came from fishnreef.

Nickydiesel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a big Galaxia coral its green with blue and a few gold tenticals I'd be very interested in tradeing I'm in Escondido

OP
OP
ArowanaLover1902

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've lost two because of hermit crabs/snails knocking them over into a crevice and me finding them bleached days later.

Frogg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have the frags? How is it going so far. Just che king because I will be in Greenville in a couple of weeks.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back