vasinvictor's 125 mixed

vasinvictor

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been at the hobby for @ 5 yrs now, while only getting serious for the past 2 yrs. Here is my tank. I have a mix of sps, a few lps, and my softies. I would add other pictures but I keep getting a file too large comment. I'm excited to add to this thread
SAM_1571.jpg
 
Your tank is looking good. Can you tell us a little bit about the tank? Livestock? Equipment?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new