VB68's Tank Build

bobby_zpsb4247aad.jpg
 
Looks like your corals are growing in nicely and we love your stand and cabinetry!

-M&T
 
This tank is awesome! I hope my tank looks as good as yours chuck!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
 
looking great! that monti cap is looking really sick! i love when they grow out in the spiral formation like that. awesome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new