Vectra m2 motor noise

  • Thread starter Thread starter kamuk90
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kamuk90

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
Location
USSR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I would like to clarify the solution.

I'd like to clarify why my pump is experiencing this issue and what needs to be done to resolve it.
The problem is that my Vectra M2 pump periodically produces noise and a drop in water pumping performance. The problem goes away immediately after a reboot, but reoccurs after a while. can you tell me what I can do? I have attached a video of myself removing the noisy pump after rebooting it, after which the noise goes away.
Pump working on 40%

 
Have you checked for any debris by the impeller or a snail in there?
 
Yes, pump is absolutely clean
Mine starting making noise at 4.5 years. Sound was somewhat similar to yours. I replaced the pump.

You took the unit apart to inspect and clean?
 
Did you contact ecotech?
Yes, they have already replied to me that there may be a problem with the engine bearings, but they have only provided information to the European distributor because I am an international customer, and the Europeans distributor havent yet contacted me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new