Vectra M2 not restarting

PjohnRedding

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
8
Location
Redding
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick message out there about my experience with maintenance on my Vectra M2. After a deep clean it would not restart once it was back in the tank. I put it on the bench (really a utility sink) and tried to get it running again. My issue was I was pugging it into the wall outlet each attempt. I was not using the power switch. Once I used the switch it started up every time. I hope this might help someone.
 
Thank you for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new