Vectra S1 flashing green

BantyRooster97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
701
Location
Conroe, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I took my vectra S1 apart to clean it and when I put it back together & tested it, it runs and stops and the controller is flashing green. Any idea what is going on?
 
Hi,
You find the problem with the pump? You solve it?
I have the same problem...

Regards,
José Cruz
 
Turned out it was the power supply. I had accidentally used a power supply from an MP10 and it wasn't getting the correct power. I also found out it won't run consistently out of water & will kind of pause / pulse. Once it is in water it will run fine (like in the sink when cleaning)
 
If your power supply is bad, I also found a good one that is a replacement on ebay, if you need the details. I have 2 S1 Vectra pumps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new