Vendor banner that literally hurts the eyes to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow. Just don’t look at it or scroll down. You don’t like it, that’s fine, email the support team with your feedback. The fact you took the time to make a thread and wrote 3 paragraphs about how it gave you a headache just seems really petty.

R2R nor these adds were built with you specifically in mind. They were built with everyone in mind. You aren’t going to like everything.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks and noted! I reached out to TSA to see what we can do here. No one is trying to hurt anyone's eyes here or make using R2R annoying.

One reason why I tend to visit a few other sites lately. Less add assaults. They are not into turning a buck so while it may be dated looking you at least get a more or less banner free read.

Well this is a business and I am trying to make money for my family and for my daughter to go through college. It is my full time and only paying job so.....ya I'm trying to make money. We also provide full and part time pay for other families. We may even try to get a raise this year if we sell enough new flashy banners!! :p (just kidding about the flashy banners)

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You will be very happy to know that TSA so graciously sent us an update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back