OP
blstravler

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wouldn’t blame reefcleaners for a postal service issue though. I had some of mine show up DOA and he was quick to refund me.

I’m not blaming them - I’m more pointing out there communication is very poor - ever time I reach out - the only thing I get back is ‘Sorry for the delay’ - I even offered to pay for additional shipping fees if they could send a replacement out on Monday - to which the answer was - ‘Sorry for the delay’

OP
OP
blstravler

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will not use reefcleaners again. Took 5 days to get here and half of my Trochus snails dies. I have used LiveAquaria and AlgaeBarn to great success, They ship quickly and everything arrives fat and healthy. The prices and options are all comparable in my limited experience, so I go on receiving live animals in a timely manner. Sorry for the inconvenience you have to go through. good luck

This is what I don’t have to deal with - I have to sort through well over a hundred snails/crabs to figure out what needs to be replaced?

I don’t know many people who would be prepared to put in a decent amount of livestock into there tank (after spending 7 days in the mail) to see if anything is still alive - I don’t care to dump a bunch of death into my tank and then have to deal with what it does to my water.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The smell from the bag was gross! It arrived on time. Also had 2 dead conchs out of 3. I don't find it worth the hassel of taking pictures for a few bucks. My emerald crab is also black. I am wondering about him, will probably pull him out next week.

ReeferWarrant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@blstravler, yeah communication wasnt the best for me either on my first order to be honest. It was the beginning of COVID and shipping was being weird so he just refunded me the entire order and didnt send it. My second go was much better, however there were some casualties but nothing that caused any issues for me. He refunded me immediately, I didnt press the issue much because it was like a handful of blue hermits, trochus and an emerald crab. He did however send a ton extra in the event of that issue.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back