Venting - Crab got me livid

  • Thread starter Thread starter rayadog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rayadog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
1,156
Location
PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7177.jpeg

IMG_7178.jpeg

Just venting and premeditating m urder. Stupid shrimp trap ain’t doing it or I haven’t hit the right spot yet. My son just started eating baby food so as soon as we run the dishwasher there’s about to be a mine field of glass and clam shells.
War Face GIF
 
Time to banish them to the sump
 
Oh you’re too kind. They better hope I don’t catch them that’s all I’ll say
 
IMG_7322.jpeg

IMG_7317.jpeg

Mission report. “Shrimp exterminator” trap was no longer successful. Either it did not release enough odor or the door hinge was too stiff and the crab could crawl back out. Glass baby jars for the win.

Second one I’ve found berried though which seems wild to me.
 
Oh. That apparently wasn’t the last one and there’s a huge one left.
 
dang, that one is really pretty too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new