Versa Pumps Out Of Stock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,
When will these dosing pumps be available at the online stores? They have mostly been out of stock for a month. When can I expect to get some?
Thanks

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are currently shut down due to coronavirus I believe . Probably once the state opens, they will start shipping again.

Last edited:

Tim at EcoTech

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a skeleton crew running and have been manufacturing products. Some Versa's shipped today and more will ship next week.

Tim at EcoTech

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tim at EcoTech we understand that it is very difficult to work during these times. We appreciate all that you and your team are doing. Do you any expected timeline for when more Versa units will be available? Thanks so much.

They've been leaking out recently and I hope for larger numbers over the next few months.

Daveph68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was planning to use a versa doser on my new GeoReef Nano Calcium reactor once they are back in stock. My question is I was planning on feeding the CaRx off my return pump manifold and using the Versa on the effluent output to control the drip rate, do you see any issue with this since it was recommended to use the Versa pushing into CaRx vs pulling?

burningedge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They've been leaking out recently and I hope for larger numbers over the next few months.
Was hoping to buy a Versa 4 Dosing Pump set. Seems like they've been completely out at most online retailers for awhile. Any idea when these will start to be in stock again?

Talonn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were in August now and still no availability any where. Any news on when we will start seeing them again?

Tim at EcoTech

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Versa has been shipping weekly for the past few months. The volume is low but it is there. 2021 has been an unprecedented year in terms of the twists and turns of the electronics supply chain.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.4%
Back