Versa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phi79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Phi79

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long does it take to authorization on the mobius apps? I been waiting since yesterday
 
04DE3C33-BD8E-4820-B620-438B9A354A19.png
 
Check your junk folder in your email. That is where mine showed up.
 
Ahhh...stupid me. Got it. I thought they have to authorize it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new