• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vertex Alpha 170 CA reactor w/ extra pump

hyacinth

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
93
Reaction score
24
Location
San Jose or Honolulu
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AF9DEDB8-ECC3-4ADB-ADD7-0A9A9DBEA851.jpeg
06F81BFD-156C-4B80-A941-2C1654E3F050.jpeg
A little too big for my tank.
recommended size is 140-220g.
Footprint is 9.5”x15”
Height 23”
RD pump draws 26W

Includes original RD pump and an extra brand new Red Dragon AC pump. Has a few stress marks on the acrylic near intake tube and ozone port on pump snapped off. Performs really well and very quiet.
$450 picked up in San Jose, CA.
 
Its a skimmer- was wondering if typo or ???
 
Yes, it's a skimmer. I was setting up my CA Rx when I posted this thread so I had that on my mind. Sorry for the mental block--my bad. Caught it too late to change the title. I was wondering if one of the moderators can please correct. Thanks, Alan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new