Vertex media reactors- what are you opinions on them

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bigfish93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bigfish93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
215
Reaction score
27
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious what people think of these reactors. I have read mixed reviews about them and wanted to know what people thought who own them. I wanted to stay with the red and white theme for my sump but it's not worth it if the reactors suck!

Any other media reactors that you recommend?
 
I personally like the BRS upflow reactors as parts are a little easier to find but, have yet to replace anything on the 5 that I own... lets see if others have experiences with the vertex unit. [HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG]
 
Last edited:
Vertex make sweet stuff. What makes you want one? Generally one would get a Vertex if they already have other vertex equipment as they work well together have a similar design as far as input and output.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new