vertex omega 150 and neck cleaner

That was what I wanted vertex . Any opinions on it . I have to replace my ATI Bubblaster200 just takes too much room in the sump
 
I wish i could tell you. Ive had mine sitting in my basement for 4 months just itching to be installed.
 
I have the omega 150 no neck cleaner but skimmer is quiet and does a good job make sure in 7 1/2"-8" water depth takes awile to break in
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new