Vertex Omega 150 substitue pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jarzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jarzy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
48
Location
Poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a gift Omega 150 skimmer,but it's pump is dead. What other pump can I fit in it? Preferably from european market since I'm from Poland. thank You in advace.
 
I've got a gift Omega 150 skimmer,but it's pump is dead. What other pump can I fit in it? Preferably from european market since I'm from Poland. thank You in advace.
I think I replaced mine with the Sicce Sk-400. It’s the same pump as the original but different impeller. Both work fine
 
Sicce PSK-1000 is widely used as a skimmer pump by many different brands.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new