Vertex/Somatic Liquidation Sale - 40% Off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed this in the original post...

Hi @Big D,
We're sorry to see that your skimmer arrived like this. These boxes meet UPS' standards for shipping without a secondary box and a vast majority of the time, the box arrives without any damage. Unfortunately shipping damage does happen from time to time, but when it does, we've got your back. If you reach out to our customer service team, we'll be able to get this resolved quickly. I'll post contact info below so that you don't have to do any digging.

BRS Customer Service
Phone: 763-432-9691
Email: [email protected]
Chat: BulkReefSupply.com

Big D

Master of my Domain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Big D,
We're sorry to see that your skimmer arrived like this. These boxes meet UPS' standards for shipping without a secondary box and a vast majority of the time, the box arrives without any damage. Unfortunately shipping damage does happen from time to time, but when it does, we've got your back. If you reach out to our customer service team, we'll be able to get this resolved quickly. I'll post contact info below so that you don't have to do any digging.

BRS Customer Service
Phone: 763-432-9691
Email: [email protected]
Chat: BulkReefSupply.com

Appreciate the info. I called Monday and talked to customer service. As instructed, I sent photos in of the box and what I received... it’s now Thursday and I’ve yet to hear anything back at all. :rolleyes:

D

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate the info. I called Monday and talked to customer service. As instructed, I sent photos in of the box and what I received... it’s now Thursday and I’ve yet to hear anything back at all. :rolleyes:

D

Can you send me a PM with your order number? I'd like to look into what's going on.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Cal reactors?

elbrandogrego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in need of a replacement impeller for the Vertex Omega 150. Wild goose chase. The pump is labeled as Scicce & Vertex V-150. I believe it to be a relabeled Scicce SK400. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Daniel Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in need of a replacement impeller for the Vertex Omega 150. Wild goose chase. The pump is labeled as Scicce & Vertex V-150. I believe it to be a relabeled Scicce SK400. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
I'm in the same boat. My impeller has some slight chips in the bottom of the ceramic shaft of the impeller, and I'd like to get a replacement. I saw one website the listed the PSK 400 with Vertex Omega 150 skimmer, but I believe it was saying that this would be the pump replacement to use for that model of skimmer and not necessarily implying that the impeller for the PSK 400 would work on the original pump. Another search showed up where one aquarium retailer had responded to a question on Amazon about the SK400 Impeller fitting the Vertex Omega 150 skimmer pump, and the dealer responded "no" that it would not fit.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back