Very Cherry SPS update!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tom Blevins

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice , question, I have yet to see 1 dream catcher that looks the same? every post it looks different and I am still waiting for mine to look like the picture
I purchased it as? almost 4 months now?

Tom Blevins

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upload_2016-2-29_9-59-38.png

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
probably because you can count the polyps on it and that's a little much for a frag that small?

I've seen smaller. The frag I got directly from jason a couple years back was about the same size. It did have some entrusting going though

Rasengan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen smaller. The frag I got directly from jason a couple years back was about the same size. It did have some entrusting going though

Yup like that 1 polyp accidental frag CB tried to sell on FB, lol.

Someone will buy it. I'm just saying it's not flying off the shelves because it's pretty readily available nowadays and the price for that small of a frag isn't really a great deal. I'd say it's pretty par for course.

I'm surprised the CC Home Wrecker is still there though...

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its amazing how different the same coral can look in different tanks/conditions. Who knows, yours might end up looking better? Also, may not look best until its much bigger.

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
probably because you can count the polyps on it and that's a little much for a frag that small?

We bought ours directly from Jason for 3x the price and it was even easier to count the polyps, I believe there were 3. Initially I was upset that Brett paid that much for a tiny, tiny frag but once it based out it has grown like a champ.

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice , question, I have yet to see 1 dream catcher that looks the same? every post it looks different and I am still waiting for mine to look like the picture
I purchased it as? almost 4 months now?

Hi Tom,

We sell frags from anywhere from 2 weeks fragged up to 3 months post fragging. That can have an obviously huge impact on color, as many acros lose color after fragging, then regain it as they encrust and grow. I've kept the dreamcatcher in several lighting conditions and it seems to have the best color under high flow and in our tank with T5 and LED. It is in a high light spot.

Please email us at [email protected] for a quicker response as we don't always monitor these forums

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply, it's about 20" under my Led/ VHO combo and in moderate flow, encrusting nice
but more green base with 1/3 of the top purple.

I'd try moving it up a bit... our tanks are very shallow, so it's about 10" under the surface.

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We bought ours directly from Jason for 3x the price and it was even easier to count the polyps, I believe there were 3. Initially I was upset that Brett paid that much for a tiny, tiny frag but once it based out it has grown like a champ.

I have seen it in person and I must say it is Very Impressive.

The Colors are Awesome!

The Fox Flame is one of my Favorite Acros.

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha dang that Brett!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back