Very first post and writing a PSA

crazyfishmom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,785
Location
North Andover
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Hello all!

This is my very first post. My name is Sheyla and I am about 4 months into becoming a fish/reef aficionado. I started thinking about an aquarium when my kids were diagnosed with autism and it seemed like a good way of getting them interested in something that would be calming. The aquariums have done their job and then some in that regard but beyond that I have become obsessed with fish and coral.

Part of why I wanted to write this post was to say how impressed I’ve been with reefbeauties.com. I have now purchased anthias, a white tail tang, watchman goby, chromies, coral beauty and swallowtail angelfish, Firefish and an anemone from them and I am just so impressed with the health of the fish, how well everything was packed, the communication, just everything. They’re now my preferred vendor for live fish. I had a horrible experience with one of the quarantine fish sites, spent $800 on 4 fish that all died within 48 hrs of being placed in my tank. I am so glad i then took a chance on reefbeauties because these guys are all thriving!

I’ll post a build thread for my tanks soon. Excited to be here and learn from this community!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new