Very first sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter jherrman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jherrman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
north dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I bought a small birds nest frag. It is my very first sps coral! Any advice or tips for this particular piece?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new