Very High Calcium and Low alkalinity, HELP!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Larry101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks, I suspect my calcium level could be about or over 550 as it takes over 35 API cal test drops to reach the endpoint (but I can't be sure). Just to clarify on what you said above... should let it adjust by its own over time or by using baking soda?

I would not do anything about the calcium.

I would maintain alkalinity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new