• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Very Impressed with Cherry Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ReefSprinter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I participated in Cherry Corals' most recent auction and I am very impressed. I was suppose to receive my corals January 11. But due to the insane freezing temperatures all around the country they notified me that my package was being postponed. Some people might be upset by that decision but I was glad to hear that they were keeping the corals' health in mind. As the forecast warmed up they emailed me, again, asking which date I would prefer the package to ship out. I just received my shipment and the first thing I noticed was how well it was packaged. The frag plugs were inserted into little plastic cups (the kind used for jello shots ;)) and were placed in there own individual plastic bag. All of the plastic bags were inside a bigger plastic bag that was wrapped in an insulating material. Heat packs were then placed inside the styrofoam box around the corals. Yesterday and today were much warmer than the last few days, but still barely above freezing. So when I opened the box and still felt that it was warm I was thrilled. The frags are all decent sized and I can't wait for them to open up. I will definitely keep Cherry Corals in mind the next time I want to purchase corals!

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet you will be very happy when the corals as well. I have ordered from them couple of times, they are very thorough in their service. Love their service as well as their product line

Reactor Nuc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also took part in that auction and those guys are the best!!! I love how they put frag plugs into the little plastic cups. Can't wait for their next auction!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back