Very impressed with G5 lighting 6 months into it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Joedubyk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use 3 pros and 2 blues over an acro dominated tank.

When it comes to spread, spectrum and par the G5s definitely pass the test. Ultimately, growth and color are quite amazing with these lights.

w/ SPS lighting is crucial and I want my lights to provide the best growth and health. I can endorse these lights.

I kind of wish Ecotech put the different light settings back on for when we want to take a pic (all blues, or dark blue, fluorescence etc).

But performance wise, ab+ spectrum seems to give t5 like results in terms of grwoth, with the awesome color pop from LEDs.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use 3 pros and 2 blues over an acro dominated tank.

When it comes to spread, spectrum and par the G5s definitely pass the test. Ultimately, growth and color are quite amazing with these lights.

w/ SPS lighting is crucial and I want my lights to provide the best growth and health. I can endorse these lights.

I kind of wish Ecotech put the different light settings back on for when we want to take a pic (all blues, or dark blue, fluorescence etc).

But performance wise, ab+ spectrum seems to give t5 like results in terms of grwoth, with the awesome color pop from LEDs.
I find this thread hilarious based off all the other “you suck ecotech, fix mobius” threads you’ve been a part of lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back