Very pleased with Coral Euphoria

Amadeus Rex

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
The health and coloration of the several acro frags I purchased at Coral Euphoria were outstanding and they have been doing better in my tank than frags I have purchased from any other site. The packaging was secure and kept the temperature well. The customer service was fast, thoughtful and informative. Advice from Abe on his YouTube channel has also been very helpful. I very highly recommend buying frags from him and I am already thinking of a shopping list for my next purchase from him.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new